Our clients are welcome to bring their own food, use their own caterer or use one of our preferred caterers.
All beverages must be purchased through our company.
- Sausalido – http://www.sausalido.net Nick/Erica – (412) 683-4575
- Monteverde’s Catering MonteverdeCatering.com Kelly Monteverde Goldie- (412) 761-7707
- All the Best Catering – http://www.allthebestcatering.com/ Art – (412) 341-0600
Pittsburgh Luxury Cruises is a Pennsylvania liquor licensed business. As such, customers can not bring their own alcoholic beverages on board. We will do our best to provide any of your beverage needs or wants during your river cruise. If there is something special you would like to drink, please let us know, and as long as it is available we will do our best to have it on the boat for your party.
Pittsburgh Luxury Cruises offers many convenient options for hosts and party goers. In addition to the main two options – Cash Bar and Tab – we will also work with you on a custom solution for your event.
- CASH BAR – Guests pay as they drink-(We now have credit card capabilities on the boats!)
- $10 per top shelf drink
- $6 per mixed drink or glass of wine
- $3 per beer ($4 Corona)
- $2 per soda or water
- TAB – As host of the party, you can choose to pay the event’s tab.
Beverages we carry on Fantasy:
- Beers: Miller Lite, Yuengling, Corona
- Liquors: Skyy or 3 Olives Vodka, Bacardi,Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Cuervo, Tanqueray, Dewars. Kahlua, Irish Cream, Triple Sec.
- Top Shelf: Ciroc, Patron, Macallan scotch, Crown Royal, Hennessy
- Non-alcoholic: Coke, Diet Coke, 7-up (or sprite), ginger ale, lemonade, iced tea, water, juices. Coffee/tea service available for extra charge.
- Mixers: cranberry, orange, tonic, soda, grapefruit, pineapple
- Coffee and tea service is available at a small extra charge.